This little sunshine hit her half year mark on the 11th. We were smack dab in the middle of moving into our new house. She is such a trooper!!
She is the classic second born. Laid back. Easy going.
She is such a joy! Her smile. My goodness!! It quite literally lights up my life!
She LOVES her big sister so much! Harper always gets a smile from her little sister!
At 6 months, Hayden...
- can sit up for just a bit on her own.
- is wearing 6 month clothes mostly, but can still fit in to some 3-6 month clothes.
- LOVES her oatmeal cereal
- Just discovered a love for avocado with banana.
- enjoys jumping up and down in both of her bouncies.
- LOVES the water! I will put an inch or two of water in the tub, lay her flat and let her go. She LOVES it! Harper was always a sink bath baby. Hayden loves to kick so much I'm not sure she will ever like the sink. ha!
- scoots around on her tummy... especially in circles. I swear one of these days I'm going to turn around and she will be crawling across the floor.
- still is such a mommy's girl.
- no teeth yet... but she's sure working on them!
- still insists on nursing, but is showing a teeny bit of interest in a bottle. She will take water from it.
Hayden is just a beautiful little one! Her coloring and her big blue eyes get me EVERY time! She flashes that smile at me first thing in the morning and doesn't stop until she falls asleep at night. She is such a happy and joyful little lady! I'm pretty much obsessed with her... I just adore her!!!