I’m not quite sure how my teeny-tiny baby is now 18months. She pretty much encompasses the definition of toddler! At 18 months she is…
- Climbing (on everything)
- Saying sooo many animal noises!!
- counting to three… Or more depending on the day ;)
- saying her own name.
- “Reads” her books to herself.
- Sits on her potty… Still in diapers tho.
- Using a fork like a pro!
- Learning her colors and shapes! … She’s got “circle” and “purple” down of course ;)
- OBSESSED with books!!!, her “blank”, owls, and of course jewelry and shoes ❤️
She is so smart!!! I consider it such a priveledge to be her mama and to get to help her learn so many things daily!! She has the largest vocabulary!! She is truly amazing!!!