1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?
Summers in general were amazing for me as a kid. They were spent with my 20+ animals, on our 100acre farm. I would often wake up in the morning and head out on "adventures" with them, spending time on my jungle gym swing set, playing basketball, or roller skating on our basketball court. It was truly the best childhood!
Also, every summer my family vacationed at Myrtle Beach, SC. Those 2weeek beach vacations are treasured family memories!
2. What is your favorite summer drink?
My Granny's Sweet Tea! ... now my Momma's or my version of her southern sweet tea ♥
3. What is your favorite summer TV show?
hmm.. super excited to have PLL come back on! Not sure if its my favorite "summer" tv show though. Also excited for the bachelorette to start!
4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?
Camping, BB-q'ing, or sitting around a bonfire.
5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
flip-flops, sunglasses, swimsuit, and a cute summer dress