Yesterday I personally got the wonderful treat of hanging out with my mother-in-law, and my adorable niece and nephew (the teenies). We watched Madagascar for about half an hour, while Kathy and I sipped on coffee and tea, while Blakely snoozed for a bit. Then we headed out to the park down the street for some great time in the crisp sunshine!
Kathy then treated us to lunch at Outback (one of my favorite places!!!). Then we headed back home, as it was nap time for the kiddos! Rob met us there and we enjoyed a nice time relaxing and playing settlers! A perfect Saturday afternoon!
And now.... Sunday Social Link Up!
1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
Since I don't think I can count Rob as a material item.... my iphone (covers phone, bible, pictures, computer everything!) & matches!
2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over
Army Wives & Pretty Little Liars (gasp!)
3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
laptop & my "treasures"...aka items passed down from my Grandparents.
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
Ugg boots and Leggings
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
The Hobbit & The Lucky One ♥
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Anything on ABC family... see #2, PLL is amazing! & sour cream and onion pringles... i don't buy them very often, because i eat them in like 5 min!
Have a great week everyone!!! xoxo