I'm pretty much a serial pinner. I love pinterest because I can dream, read, expand my mind a little, stumble up on new quotes (an addiction of mine). I could probably count the number of times I've actually put any of it into practice on one hand, recipes aside of course. BUT, today... I had a challenge in front of me. Let me back up a bit to last night, as my sweet wonderful husband was warming us up leftovers for dinner... leading to this morning as I open our microwave in HORROR!!! Lasagna... splattered... EVERYWHERE.
Time to put into practice something that I had seen on pinterest... GASP! See the pin here! The person who had pinned this had mentioned microwaving for 10 minutes, so I did...but be careful, it will be HOT! The remanents of a once scrumptious lasagna wiped right off the walls, ceiling, door, and bottom of the microwave. The turntable I ended up taking out and cleaning already, so not sure how effective it would have been on that. I was amazed!!! These tips really work?! Apparently so ;)
So if you ever have a similar explosion or just a dirty microwave, give some vinegar and water a try!
Now that I have a clean microwave, its time to start preparing for friends to come over and watch the Broncos whoop up on the Ravens! Happy Saturday, Everyone!